At the end of last season we ran a survey asking for your feedback on Fantasy Club Cricket. We were delighted with the response and, well, we liked what you had to say! So we’re very excited to unveil some brand new improvements, features and upgrades for 2017.
Here’s what’s new:
- Edit player data from previous weeks.
- Add unlimited number of players into the league.
- Exclude/Include matches that were imported from play cricket, giving you the freedom to manually select which matches are included in the fantasy league.
- Manually import individual scorecards from Play Cricket (for example one that was added late).
- Impose points penalties or award extra points for any individual team.
- Total control over the points structure. You define how many points are awarded for each run, wicket, catch, run out, stumping etc as well as the amount deducted for additional weekly transfers.
- Player stats page is now far more detailed, showing all data for each game week including links to play cricket scorecards.
- Selecting a captain is now compulsory when creating a team.
- Extra budget to spend on transfers if any player in your team increases in value.
- View which players were in any team in any past game week.
- Can now view league standings by month as well as by week and year.
- Teams entered late into the competition will not receive points until the following week.
- Collect team entry fee money online (more info).